Monday, October 15, 2007

Exhibition workshops- colourful bird puppet


4 students made a colourful bird puppet on Sunday. Terry, Caitlin, Eleanor and Louise chose their kits and then measured and sewed hair, stitched eyes, beak and body together over the next 1 1/2 hours. By the end of the session, everyone had finished their puppet and posed for photos. I'll post the individual photos when I can match each name to the photo I took in the next week or so. The other workshop photos were taken by another Committee member, so I'll post those too when I can get them. We also sold lots of kits to people not able to do the workshop on site, so if you'd like to buy one (see my older posts on this blog for photos of the workshops) contact the Guild and we'll see if one is available.

No comments: